Allergens: May contain traces of nuts, milk and soy.
Domori, since its birth in 1997, has been a real revolution for the world of cacao.
- It was the first chocolate company to use only fine cocoa, focusing on high-quality ingredients.
- The first to produce chocolate with the rarest and most prized cacao - Criollo cacao.
- The first to control the entire supply chain starting from the plantations located in Central and South America
- The first to rediscover and use for chocolate making ancient and straightforward formula: cocoa paste and sugar.
- The first one to make a 100% pure Criollo.
- And finally, the first chocolate maker to create a Chocolate Tasting Code for discovering the infinite nuances of cacao.
Our mission is for you to discover the excellent taste of Domori chocolate and its best cocoa.
It only takes a moment to recognize its absolute quality of Domori, then begins the infinitive pleasure of aroma and taste. As cocoa is the fruit of the Gods, Domori decided to select and work only with the finest cocoa varieties.
Napolitains chocolate nutrition fact per 100 g:
|Energy value||2314 kJ/556 kcal|
|Total fat||37 g|
|of which saturated||14 g|
|of which sugar||30 g|